Super Absorbent Polymer Supplier in North India
Super Absorbent Polymer
|Grade Standard||Reagent Grade|
|Manufactured by||USA, Korea, China|
- Landscaping, lawn and artificial turf.
- Root dipping and sowing, seedling transportation.
- Soil & fertilizer mixes.
- Seed coating, transplanting.
- Soilless cultivation and floral decoration.
- Soil conditioner.
- Water saving additives in dam or pool.
Medical and physiological hygiene usages:
- Baby diaper.
- Feminine Napkin.
- Pads (Incontinent/Surgical cushion/Medical bandage) .
- Medicine applications such as bandages, blood.absorbent, and slowly releasing drug.
- Cool pack & ice cap.
- Cosmetics thickener.
- Waste fluid solidification.
- Animal/ litter dry/smell removal.
- Blood Absorbent for seafood and packaged meatsBlood Absorbent for seafood and packaged meats.
- Moisturizing agent for fresh vegetable and fruits.
- water-absorbent and drilling additives for EOR and waterway plug.
- Mining industry: sweller/base strengthening agent/road dust suppressants, extinguishing agent for spontaneous combustion of coal and sulfide ores/mud solidification.
- Cable water-resistance.
- Swelling rubber.
- Catcher for heavy metal ions in wastewater treatment.
- Construction industry: tunnel leak-proof/fire extinguishers/desiccants/adhesives/heat storage agent.
Floral decoration/Home beauty (Crystal soil):
- Houseplants cultivation.
- Fresh/cutting flower/artificial flowers arrangements.
- Artificial snow (instant snow) for Christmas.
- Fragrance gel for room or cars.
- Halloween shapes.
|Packaging Size||50 Liters (Min. Order)|
|Type||Solvent Based Ink,Oil based ink|
|Packaging Detail||50 Kg HDPE bag|
|Type||coal & wood carbon|
|Usage/Application||Water filtration, Industrial furnaces|
|Properties||Unit P 100 / P 320|
|Particle Size||98% Passes through 100 Mesh|
|M B Value||mg/g 100-320|
|Iron ppm||max 1000|
|Acid Sol HCI||%max 10|
|Water Sol||%max 5|
|L O D||%max 20|
|C One||and SO4 max USP|
Activated Carbon price in India
1 Kg Bag
50 Kg Bag
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Get Best price of 50 Kg Bag of high quality Activated Carbon, Granular(GAC).
We are engaged in offering the finest quality range of Activated Carbon to our clients. Activated Carbon , which is popularly known as activated charcoal, is a form of carbon process to have large surface area available for adsorption and chemical reactions. It has high degree of porosity.
First Aid Measures
- Skin: Wash material off skin with soap and water. Seek medical attention if irritation develops and persists.
- Eyes: Do not rub eyes. Flush with copious amounts of water for 15 minutes while holding eyelids apart. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
- Ingestion: Rinse the mouth. Do not induce vomiting without advice from the poison control center. If vomiting occurs, keep your head low so that stomach content does not get into lungs.
- Inhalation: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest. Seek medical attention if cough or respiratory symptoms develop or persist.
Accidental Release Measure
- If a Spill or Leak Occurs: Ventilate the contaminated area. Clean up spills in a manner that does not disperse dust into the air.
- Disposal Method: Sweep up or vacuum up and shovel into suitable containers for disposal. Dispose in a facility for non-hazardous wastes.
- Container Disposal: Do not reuse empty bags or drums. Dispose of used bags in facilities permitted for non-hazardous wastes.
- Keep unnecessary personnel away.
- Keep people away from and upwind of spill/leak.
- Wear appropriate protective equipment and clothing during clean-up.
- Do not touch damaged containers or spilled material unless wearing appropriate protective clothing.
- Prevent spilled powder from entering sewers or waterways or onto ground.
|Grade Standard||Bio-Tech Grade|
|Type||Synthetic Resin and Plastics,Polymer|
|MF||CH2=CH-COOH and CH2=CH-COONa|
|Packaging Form||Bottle, Pouch|
|Physical State||solid, Powder|
|Grade Standard||Bio-Tech Grade|
|Appearance||Colorless or white cubic crystals|