Approx. Rs 85 / KilogramGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Protein||(N X 6.25) 5% Max|
|E Number||Gg /46 E-412|
|Gum Content By Difference||80% Min|
|Ph||1% Solution 5.5-6.5|
|Total Plate Count Gram||5000|
|Yeast And Moulds Gram||500|
|Coli Forms E Coli||Negative|
Guar plant‘s (Cyamopsis tetragonolobus) endosperm Guar Gum is derivative. Guar is a legume (a plant of the pea family) crop grows best in sandy soils and needs moderate, flashing rainfall with lots of sunshine. Guar gum is found in the seeds of two annual leguminous plants (Cyamopsis tetragonolobus and psora Lio ides).
Guar gum is useful as a thickening agent for water and as a reagent for adsorption and hydrogen bonding with mineral and cellulosic surfaces. It is an edible carbohydrate polymer.
It is non-ionic, free flowing, low pale white colored, coarse to fine grounded powder and is water-soluble hydrocolloids.
Guar gum is used as a thickener and emulsifier in commercial food processing. It has almost 8 times the thickening power as cornstarch and is used in dressings, sauces, milk products, and baking mixes. It is also used in paper manufacturing, textiles, printing, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals.
Guar Split/Gum 28% (+/- 1% variance) extracts from Guar seed.
The ratio of Churi and Korma 67% depending upon the quality of the seed.
• Split/Gum is further refined to Guar Powder.
• Churi and Korma are used for Cattle Feed.
The guar gum is a polysaccharide which in water gives hexose sugar, mannose, and galactose. These hexose sugars are soluble both in cold and hot water but it is insoluble in most of the organic solvents. In water, it gives high viscosity even used the small quantity. Strong acids cause hydrolysis and loss of viscosity; alkalies in strong concentration also tend to reduce the viscosity. Adding borax solution will form a gelatinous mass. Guar gum is compatible with starch, alginate, agar etc.
• It is easily soluble in both hot and cold water.
• Properties of film forming.
• Remains stable in solution over the wide range of pH values from 5-7.
• Good thickening agent.
• High viscosity.
• Resistance to oils, greases, and solvent.
• The capacity of Water binding.
• Functioning at low temperatures.
• Compatible with many other hydrocolloids used in food formulations.
• Versatility due to a number of free hydroxy groups to make derivatives for specific applications.
Product Price :Get Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Usage||Milk products, Desserts, Beverages, Flouring products, Readymade mixes|
Explore More Products